The Life and Projects of An Avid Hobbyist

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stockpiling

I have a deep and abiding love affair with Mary Ellen's Best Press.  I first came to use it while taking a class at City Quilter.  Since then, I use it for sewing and quilting and even ironing my clothes.

Unfortunately, while it was never cheap, over the years it has gotten much more expensive and I no longer work in NYC so it's not so easy to grab a bottle during my lunch hour.  In recent years, I've taken to the internet for purchasing.  This go-round, google told me that there was a sale at Stuff 4 Sewing for cheap, cheap, cheap.  The sale can be found here.



I found an online coupon and qualified for free shipping and I ended up getting it for about $33.00 per gallon with shipping.  To do so, I had to buy three gallons which means I shouldn't need any more until 2015!

God, I love a sale and a coupon!! ~ksp

1 comment:

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

that stuff is awesome. I always catch it on sale at Hancock Fabrics.